Thursday, June 22, 2006

A Note From Katy Gerdes!

Hi Tbone!

Great to hear from you. I'm a big fan of the website! Your support for all the designers is amazing and very much appreciated!

As you know I can't say much, but I can let you know that I'm in a relationship and have been dating him for 6 years now!

...I'm also working on a website which will hopefully be launching soon (in time for PR3). It'll have portfolio sketches/pics, bio, journal (aka blog), and some fun stuff that I can't divulge right now! I'll be sure to let you know as soon as it's up and running.

Katherine Gerdes

Thanks again for your interest and support! You guys rock! Keep in touch.
-k

ps... the whole name thing is a bigger issue than I ever expected! My family and friends all call me Katy, but my line is called "Katherine Gerdes" and Katherine is more my "professional" name which is why we went with that on the show. Plus, it was more fun to hear Tim say "Kaaaatthhrine" than katy! :)