Monday, July 17, 2006

A Note From Jeffrey Sebelia

Hi Laura,

I Love BPR. Its been so much fun for me to learn more about the designers I was "In the trenches with". I would like to contribute more if I had the time....

Here are a couple of images for BPR of a couple celebs. I have dressed.(#1 is Steven Tyler and his daughter & #2 is Billy Bob Thornton and a japanese artist named Nachan.) Its hard for me to get clearances for all the images I have. Usually I'm only allowed to use them for in house press. But as we go on Im sure I will be able to make more of them available to you.

As far as trying to find pictures of me through friends & family...good luck. I don't have any friends(except of course for Santino and Satan himself) haha!

I LOVE PROJECT RUNWAY and I LOVE WHAT YOU DO

Kind regards,
Jeffrey

















Okay - now I'm thinking I would love a photo of Jeffrey and Santino!

Click here for the LA Weekly article that featured the Michael Powers photo of Jeffrey.

Here is a link to Jennifer Lopez wearing Cosa Nostra. She looks fabulous.
(Thanks Hartichoke.)