Sunday, January 14, 2007

A Note From Keith Michael


Thanks for the birthday wishes. I had an earlier celebration in the city at STK, a new restaurant here in the city. I've attached a picture of my Mother, Aunt Janice and me at our celebration. We had a great time-

Now I'm spending a quiet weekend with my family in Connecticut. My mom prepared my favorite meal this birthday eve and I plan to do some hiking tomorrow with my dog teddy before returning to the city. As you may know, market week is here and I'm putting the finishing touches on my fall/winter 2007/8 line. I'm very excited about this collection. I've experimented with luxurious textiles and I couldn't be more pleased with the results.

The city of New York has kindly given me permission to shoot my look-book at one of their museums here in the city this Tuesday and I can't wait to see how it all turns out. The two models I've selected are stunning and my good friend Andrew Giammarco will be shooting. All in all I couldn't have asked for a better birthday gift. I'll send you pictures of the shoot as soon as we finish editing. All my best.
xo
K-