Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Heidi Klum Maternity Fashions Arriving in February!



Our favorite Multitasking Mom has designed collections for "A Pea in the Pod" AND "Motherhood Maternity."

"I chose to call my collection for A Pea in the Pod Lavish because there is no grander name to express everything you want to give yourself and the child growing within you," said Heidi Klum. "For Motherhood Maternity, Loved is a celebration of new life and the love around you and your baby. I experienced fashion challenges during my four pregnancies and combined my knowledge of what works in terms of style, comfort and practicality to create these lines. They are all about making you feel beautiful; being pregnant shouldn't stop you from being fashionable and feeling great about your changing body. It's an exciting journey."

Click here for the full press release.