Monday, February 13, 2012

Leanne Marshall Fall 2012 - Field Report

Project Runway Season 5 Champion, Leanne Marshall presented her Fall 2012 Collection on February 12th. BPR Field Reporter Jennifer Mara sends us this report - thanks Jen!



New York Fashion Week welcomed Leanne Marshall's 2012 fall collection this afternoon at The Fashion Gallery in Chelsea.


Leanne's "fresh" dress collection was filled with saturated royal blues, greens, and whites, SO saturated that blue dye was left all over her hands!


It was well worth it because according to Leanne, "the very last blue look is my favorite."

When asked if she was thinking about her next collection she rapidly replied; "I've already started working on bridal!"

Leanne also made sure to include a special shout-out to her BPR fans- "Hi Guys! I love you, thank you for all of the support and for all of your nice and touching letters, they keep me motivated and keep me striving."



Suede and Korto Momolu show support for Leanne!