Monday, May 27, 2013

Thirty Questions for Nina Garcia

Photo:  Cosmo.ph


While in Manila for Philippine Fashion Week, Nina Garcia answers "30 Questions."

A highlight:

How do you approach being a judge on 'Project Runway'? 

 It's tough, because you don't want to hurt anybody's feelings, but at the same time you want to help them, and you want to be truthful and you want to be frank. But my biggest nightmare in being too frank is that I would ever disappoint anybody, or break anybody's spirit. [I think about] how I can say it in a way that is not mean or offensive... While I don't want to break anybody's spirit, I don't want to waste anybody's time. When I am sitting there with those designers, I am judging them with their peers, I am judging them with what I see in the market, with what I see as an editor.

Click here for the remaining 29 questions...

Another interview here at rappler.com.

And another here at cosmo.ph.