Monday, November 04, 2013

"Ten Questions" With Dom Streater


Project Runway Season 12 Champion, Dom Streater answers ten questions for NBC10 Philadelphia.

A highlight:  

What was the best advice you got from the judges and what did you win? 

The judges were a lot of fun. Heidi Klum shared with us to just have fun with fashion and make fashions that are fun to wear. I always kept that in mind when I was designing. (Dom won a prize package worth a half a million dollars, including $150,000 to begin her fashion collection and a 2014 Lexus, not bad). It was very hard to keep my win a secret. I would get asked all the time. I can’t tell you, I'd say, you have to watch to find out. At the same time, it was nice to keep people guessing. I could not talk to anybody. We didn’t have cell phones. The show was filmed in Manhattan at Parsons. It could have been in China.

Click here for the full article.