Friday, December 06, 2013

BPR Interview with Jeffrey Sebelia



Project Runway All-Star Designer, Jeffrey Sebelia, talks about his experience on the show.

A highlight:

BPR: Part of the prize for your win in the Bonnie and Clyde challenge was something about designing for a Lifetime movie event. Do you know more about that? 

 JS: Yes, it was really awesome. I created a costume for Heather Graham to wear in "Flowers in the Attic." She really liked it and asked if she could keep it. It was a great experience. I travelled to Canada for the fitting and finishing. My only regret is that I had to leave early the next morning because my son had a football game.   I would have liked to stay longer.

 BPR: Oh- you are such a good dad! That turned out to be an awesome prize. Will she be wearing it in the movie? Or was it for an event? 

 JS: She will be wearing it in the movie. 

 BPR: Well, we will certainly be on the lookout for it!

Click here for the full interview.

Click here to visit La Miniatura.

Thank you Jeffrey!