Friday, March 23, 2007

A Note From Malan Breton

Dearest Scarlett,

I am doing a lot of charity coming up this month, which is so important to me, there was a time when I had nothing so it is very important for me to give back to the community. These are some events I will be involved with.

I will be designing a chef's coat with Iron Chef Cat Cora and it will be auctioned off for an Action Against Hunger event on April 12th. (You can watch the movie featuring Malan as well as Diana Eng.)



My company will be donating a $6,400 gown for the 18th Annual GLAAD Awards for the silent auction. I will also be attending this event on Monday, March 26th.

My company will be donating a $5,000
custom gown for Live Out Loud. This is for a scholarship which makes me very proud that anything I make can go to someone being able to learn.

Well I should go I am still working on clothes for Doug Jones (Pans Labyrinth) He is going to be the new Silver Surfer in Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. It's a little rainy here but perfect weather to work in.

Have a great day. I am so excited about Season Four. I remember those auditions ... all three of them. I was so nervous. But I made it two out of three!

Love,
Malan