Tuesday, January 20, 2009

From Leanne Marshall

Leanne would like us to know that she was not a part of the Washington DC Fashion Show and she was not even invited to participate. Her Alma Mater (FIDM) purchased her finale collection and presented it in Washington. Here is the text of her comment and you can also read her blog entry here.

Hi everyone and BPRers!
I just wanted to express my frustration about this.
This show went on with out any of my participation whatsoever. I wasn't invited, although it was made to sound like I put on this show.

It's fine that they (FIDM) purchased these clothes, and they have the rights to do with them whatever they would like. But I REALLY cringe at the way they mixed up the separates. This is NOT how they should have been paired up at all, and it makes it a different collection completely.

That's all. Sorry, I just had to vent. But I wanted to make it very clear that this show was not my doing at all!

Thanks to everyone for your support, and I'm working hard on 2 new collections. Stay tuned!