Thursday, April 08, 2010

Amanda's Take - Season 7, Episode 10, Episode 11

Project Runway model Amanda Fields is back with her take on the last two episodes - thanks Amanda.


Take 1:

LOVE that the designers were able to create their own print to become their own fabric! Cerri was incredibly natural in the way she removed her jacket on the runway. It was definitely not the most flattering look, but she saved it by being so graceful and sweet. If I were ever on a runway in a dress like Brandise wore and I didn't feel that I could walk gracefully in it, I would pick it up too.

Kristina is beautiful and even though Anthony was eliminated, she was so confident in his design and you could see that on stage. She looked incredible in it and Anthony really knows how to fit it to her body so well!

I'm so happy Emilio won! His fabric design was so great because I could envision it immediately in other colors and on handbags, wallets, sunglasses, you name it!

Click here to continue.