Thursday, April 22, 2010

Project Runway Fantasy Game Update from Mark Y


Greetings Project Runway Super Fans,


I'm so glad we are called Super Fans because this season was Super and just plain fun. It was great seeing the designers back in the Big Apple and Michael and Nina in their director's chairs where they belong.


Great guest judges, a couple of field trips and interesting materials kept me watching. But it was the cast of talented, charming designers that engaged me week after week. These are people we can care about. Stay tuned to BPR and watch how far they'll soar.


Picking the winner has had me on pins and needles all week long but I've made up my mind. Seth Aaron will take it all. This guy can sew and and he has a point of view that is all his own. Let's hear it for the boy!


See you in the Party Room tonight.

Mark Y