Click Here to See the 
Season 14 Finale Collections
Shown at NYFW on September 11, 2015

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Tim Gunn in San Antonio Saturday, October 8th

Tim will be at the Lucky Brand store at the Shops at La Cantera hosting a fashion show and Q&A at 1:00.

Click here for more information.

Click here for a new interview from The San Antonio Current.

A highlight:

I love your comment about being in the Witness Protection Program.* Do you have any sort of friendly relationship with Anna Wintour now?
[Laughs] Well, let me put it this way. In any environment that I think she might be present, my radar is up and highly tuned-in. Because I want to be able to navigate around her; she wants to be able to navigate around me, too. Trust me. [I attended] a dinner for Narciso Rodriguez and she was there and they were probably five tables in and I was seated next to her daughter Bee, who is lovely — just gorgeous and just incredibly articulate and funny and smart and we just had a great time. And every time I looked over at Ms. Wintour’s table, she’d be staring at us like, “Die scum, die.” It was funny to be seated next to her daughter.

*Gunn has joked that he’s in a witness protection program after infuriating Vogue editor Anna Wintour by including an anecdote in Gunn’s Golden Rules about her being carried down five flights of stairs by bodyguards.