Saturday, March 10, 2012

BPR Interview with All-Star Designer, Kenley Collins



Kenley Collins talks about her experience on the show.

A highlight:


You always look so adorable. Did you make the clothes that you wore on the show?

Some of them. Most of them were made by me, were a part of my line or were vintage.

And your hair and your make-up were always perfect. Do you do your hair and make up like this every day?

Oh absolutely I do.

What was the best thing about appearing on the All-Star season?

The exposure has been really great and I made some wonderful friends. Austin and Kara are really great. We are going to be buds forever. Meeting new people and designing with other great designers was really cool.

What are you working on now?

On my website, KenleyCollins.com I'm doing custom orders and selling t-shirts and I make everything myself so I've got to be my own little factory for now,

I've been in a band for two and a half years and we are working on a new album. So, I am just doing shows locally, and focusing on music.

I also did an interview with Turner Classic Movies. It's on the TCM website. It was cool, they took my music from my band and made a video from "The Seven Year Itch" and "A Place for Lovers" and we talked old movies and fashion and it was really fun. It's a podcast.

There are a lot of things in the works. We'll see what happens.


Click here for the full interview.

Thank you Kenley!