Click Here to See the 
Season 14 Finale Collections
Shown at NYFW on September 11, 2015

Monday, March 26, 2012

Interview with Project Runway All Stars Champion Mondo Guerra

Also, click here for a new interview with Mondo from

a highlight:

What will you do next?
I plan to stay in Denver as long as I can and do my own collection. I want it to be all about me just like [John] Galliano is all about Galliano. I was compared to him in season eight. Don't you remember? Michael Kors said so. I know it's a reality show but I feel I have the chops to do it.

Have you been approached by companies? Are you even allowed to speak with them before the winner is announced? Will Lifetime get a percentage of your sales?
Of course I have but not until just now. I would love to do juniors. That's a huge market. I don't need my clothes to be $300. I want them to be accessible.