Thursday, June 21, 2012

A New Interview With Heidi Klum and Other Reality TV Hosts

Photo:  Jay L. Clendenin, Los Angeles Times

A highlight:  

Kaufman: ...Heidi, have you cried before on "Project Runway"?
Klum: I don't really get teary-eyed.
Kaufman: But you fight for certain contestants.
Klum: I do fight for them, yeah. No, but talking about people just being on the show, because they are fun or whatever, I mean that for me comes with the territory. I think that most people who are in the fashion industry, if it's hair, makeup, style, whatnot, I think they are all a little bit different and a little bit more out there and flamboyant and fun. And they really feel like they're it, you know? So, in terms of finding someone that is fun, no. We always have to look for someone who's talented, because [otherwise] they will be out immediately; they have to do a real serious outfit in a day.

Click here for the full interview from LATimes.com.