Saturday, June 16, 2012

Project Runway In Times Square



Season 10 of Project Runway kicked off in grand style last night as the Episode 1 runway filming was held smack in the middle of Times Square. BPR field reporter Trish O'Shea was there and has plenty of inside scoop:


I just got home from the Project Runway Season 10 premiere show, which was held live right in Times Square, NYC.  It was a very interesting night, in many ways! First of all, I arrived in the city around 4:45 p.m.  I commuted in from New Jersey and met my boyfriend (who works in Times Square) for dinner.  I wondered where the runway show would be, and there it was - right in the "North Triangle" section.  At this time, people were ALREADY lining up and being seated in bleacher seating.

Click here to continue reading Trish's field report from Times Square including big spoilers regarding the first challenge and a link to many more photos from the show. Thanks Trish!