Saturday, September 29, 2012

BPR Interview with Elena Slivnyak




Project Runway Season 10 designer, Elena Slivnyak talks about her experience on the show.

A highlight:

BPR: Even though you are out of the competition you still got to show a collection at Fashion Week. Congratulations. 

 ES: Thank you, it was so much fun. 

BPR: I loved your collection. Is this the same collection you would have made if you were a finalist?

ES: Probably so. I think I took more risks than I would have if I was being judged. Maybe I would have toned it down a little bit, but I am really proud of it and I really love what I did. 

BPR: You seem to have a lot of fun with make-up. Did you visit the L'Oreal professionals during the show, or did you do it yourself? 

ES: I did it myself. 

BPR: And for your finale show, you went with some crazy colored lips.

ES: Yes, I wanted my girls to really stand out. I am an avant-garde designer and I like to go with things that are unexpected.





Click here for the full interview.

Click here to see Elena's Finale collection.

Click here for Elena's website.

Thank you Elena!