Tuesday, September 08, 2015

BPR Interview with Amanda Perna

Project Runway Season 14 designer, Amanda Perna, talks about her experience on the show.

A highlight:

 BPR:  I have a reader question from Amy - where is the new workroom located?  How far away was it from Mood?  Why do you think you only went to Mood once in the first five challenges?

AP:  The new workroom is in a beautiful space in Queens.  It was gorgeous, I wanted to move right in.  It was pretty far from Mood, but they set up our own "Mini-Mood" so we always had plenty to choose from. 

BPR:  Did you watch last week's episode?

AP:  Honestly I have not watched it yet.  I still have to catch up.  I am very busy creating my Spring/Summer collection.  Obviously my friends and family have been watching so I think I have heard everything that happened. 

Click here for the full interview.

Click here to visit Amanda's website.

Thank you Amanda!