Monday, September 28, 2015

BPR Interview with Lindsey Creel



Project Runway Season 14 designer, Lindsey Creel talks about her experience on the show. 

A highlight:

BPR:  Lindsey, our readers strongly disagree with your elimination....

LC:  I saw that - thank you so much...

BPR:  I'm so glad that you are reading BPR...

LC:  Of course!

BPR:  You are obviously very intelligent and talented, and you made it quite far in the competition.  If you could go back, is there anything that you would do differently?

LC:  Yes, of course.  But you can't go back and I am proud of the work that I put out.  Still, I look back and say, "What was I thinking?"

BPR:  I have a reader question from Patrick:  "We saw the beautiful painting of your great-grandmother in your home visit video and you mentioned how close you were to her. Can you speak to the influence she had on your design career?"

LC:   She actually taught me how to sew.  I lost her about two years ago - so I had her with me for about 26 years which is crazy I mean most people don't even have the chance to know their great-grandparents.  She was the most supportive person of anything I ever wanted to do or dream of or be.  We were super close.  She was an amazing woman. 


Click here for the full interview.

Click here to visit Lindsey's website.

Thank you Lindsey!