Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Celebrate with Emmett McCarthy at EMc2! This is a huge sale - up to 75% off!

Dear Laura and BPR Team:

Sorry to be out of the loop these past weeks, the death of my brother Lawrence took me off my tracks.

We are coming up on a year anniversary at the Emmett McCarthy EMc2 Boutique.

So much has happened in the last couple of months that I have been busy working trying to meet the demands of the business. We have two new members of the EMc2 team, Erin McDonnell [Ha. Another EMc!] in design and Melissa Vega in sales. Our new design studio on West 38th Street (just a few doors West of Mood Fabrics) Is where we now work.
Erin and I went to Milan to negotiate with Italian shoe manufacturers who will be creating our shoes available in our boutique in August for fall. We are busy working on both the shoe collection and the upcoming handbag collection.
At the same time we are working on filling the boutique with Spring and trying to jump ahead and get our fall collections designed on schedule with the industry.
We are presently busy with our Love 4 Sale! Sample sale and with the mentions in Daily Candy, TimeOut NY and the post we have a lot of traffic despite the snow and cold.

Thanks for your continuing support, and know when you don't hear from me it is because I am busy with work!

xoxo
Emmett