Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Designer Updates

Photo: Wireimage
A few of your of your favorite PR ddesigners have checked in to say hello! First, here's Rami Kashou:

Hi BPR

i hope this finds you well.
I wanted to share with you the following. Malin Akerman of "The Watchmen" wore my project runway finale lace gown to the red carpet premiere tonight! she looks fabulous..

Also I am speaking at Princeton University on March 5th about my career, PR, as well as my life growing up and how i got into design. cheers :) Rami

Next up is Uncle Nicky who is always working on something. This time, another gorgeous Barbie design:

Over the weekend, I had the honor and privilege of unveiling my one-of-a-kind design for Barbie at the glamorous FIDM Debut 2009 Gala in the Santa Monica Barker Hangar. Click here to read all about it!



Photo/Illustration: Nick Verreos

And finally, we saw Kenley Collins at the PR6 finale sporting this beautiful "Botanical Bliss" veil . She looked glamorous, and so can you! Check out the new items she has for sale on her website.