Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Amanda's Take - Season 7 - Episodes 5 & 6

Amanda Fields and Tim Gunn at the Project Runway Season Seven Finale Show

Hello BPR LAND!

You, who are sitting in front of your computers and reading this every time I write in, THANK YOU.

I am deeply thankful for all of your support and encouragement. Even if you've never left a comment, just by reading my thoughts you have enriched my life! I only hope that my little insights on the models and the fashion world can enhance yours, even for just a passing moment.

I have had a whirlwind February in New York City! I've been incredibly fortunate to not only work with extremely talented fashion designers, photographers, stylists and hair and makeup artists, but also to have walked in my fifth Project Runway Finale! As everyone who has taken a look at the photos from the collections knows, I was one of Jesse's girls!

Click here
to continue.

Amanda and Leanne Marshall at Leanne's Fall 2010 Show.