Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Project Runway Fantasy Game Update from Mark Y

Photo: myLifetime.com

Greetings PR SuperFans,

This week's challenge is to design a look for the fall collection of She By Sheree! I'd love that wouldn't you? Can you imagine what a great guest judge Sheree would be? She has a lot of fashion cred, getting dressed every day and all.

I can't wait for the eye rolling and shoulder shrugs when the designers arrive at a hardware store for a fast dash up and down the aisles to fashion their looks. Want to bet at least one designer will say something like "I myself prefer to work with better quality fabrics?" If I were a designer, I'd grab the paint color cards for my look. And I hope we see at least one lampshade on a model's head.

The preview seems to place Jay, Anthony and Maya in the runway spotlight but I never trust the editing of reaction shots on PR. I only wish that Jesus Estrada hadn't been eliminated earlier because I saw him in NYC during Fashion Week and he was wearing a pair of seriously studded gloves so I think he would have rocked this challenge.

How about you? Who will you choose for your fantasy team? See you all in the Party Room Thursday night at 9:30.


P.S. It's not too late to join the "PR Superfans Group."