Thursday, March 25, 2010

Project Runway Fantasy Game Update from Mark Y

You just can't trust the editing in PR previews any more. I was totally convinced that Anthony and Maya weren't playing nice in the workroom last week based on the preview and changed my Fantasy line up. I'm still happy with my total score, though. Jonathan, Seth Aaron and Madame Mila did well for me. How did you do?

This week's challenge looks like a lot of fun with the designers using technology to design fabric patterns. This will separate the designers from the home sewers. And will we get any clues why Maya didn't show at Fashion Week but instead sat in the front rows of the shows?

I haven't picked a new team yet. I imagine I won't make up my mind until I get to the Party Room at 9:30. Maybe my current three will do well. Any suggestions?