Thursday, September 16, 2010

Congratulations, Tim!



Hi everyone! I just received some incredible news from my book agent and publisher and I couldn't wait to share it with you. The New York Times bestseller list for September 26, 2010 was just finalized and my new book will make it's debut appearance on the list at #5. I am so thrilled and want to take this opportunity ...to thank all of you who took the time to purchase a copy for yourself. I'm so grateful....We did it!

This doesn't surprise me. Last week I was frantically searching for copies of his book so he could sign them when we met him for lunch. I couldn't find a copy anywhere, they were all sold out! I finally snagged the last of the stock at Border's on 32nd and 2nd just in the nick of time.

It's a really fun and dishy read with plenty of Project Runway scoop from seasons past. You can order your own copy here. Congratulations, Tim!


Click here for Tim's Book Tour Dates.