Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Heidi Klum on the August 2011 Cover of Glamour Magazine

Heidi talks about Project Runway, Style, and what makes her happy.



Photographed by Matthias Vriens-McGrath in West Hollywood and New York City, Heidi Klum appears on Glamour’s August cover wearing a sparkling Stella McCartney tank, MiH jeans, Banana Republic belt, Wildlife by Heidi Klum bracelet and ring, Hermès watch, and bracelets by Giles & Brother and Luis Morais.

On the inside bonus cover, Heidi sports J Brand jeans, Patricia Underwood hat, and Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses. And from her inside spread, Heidi wears a Isabel Marant jacket, BL33N.com T-shirt, pink Maison Martin Margiela jeans,a black Dsquared2 hat, and Giles & Brother leather and hematite bracelet.



Check out what Heidi shared with Glamour:

On the longevity of Project Runway…
“I’m going to be 80, walking with a stick down the runway.”

On being the aggressor in a relationship…
“I’m not someone who plays hard to get. This whole thing about “Oh, let’s exchange numbers” and then people wait four or five days before they call you? I don’t see the point. If you feel something, why would you let that pass? You only live once.”

On keeping things alive in the bedroom…
“There’s nothing wrong with a nice garter belt. I’m not saying you have to put up a pole in your bedroom and start swinging off the rafters. But I love that sometimes!”

On when she finds hubby Seal the hottest…
“Always. He’s even hot when he’s sleeping. He’s a beautiful man. He’s kind, he’s a gentleman, and I watched him last night onstage, and he still rocks it. I’m like, “Yeah, that’s my man!”

On whether Tim Gunn ever gives her style advice…
“He hasn’t. He’s so polite—he would never say, ‘Why are you wearing that?’ Michael [Kors] is a little bit more...well, he always jokes with me. He says that my skirts are really short. He calls it fallopian length. He teases me.”

Click here for the full article on Glamour.com.

The issue will be available on newsstands nationwide on July 5th.