Friday, November 16, 2012

Anthony Ryan Auld's Design in USA Today

Photo:  Greg Endries

Congratulations Anthony Ryan!

"This is one of the biggest things that's ever happened to me at this point in my career," an invigorated Auld said backstage after his win. "It's one of the biggest things I've ever gotten to win." 

The 29-year-old from Baton Rouge says he was drawn to his reader-submitted photo because he "loved the linear aspects… you could tell it was something that was built, in the way that you build a life, so that's what drew me to the picture." 

The headline he selected for the photo was fitting: "Always looking forward." He explains: "For me personally, I've had a lot of experiences that I could be very bitter and angry about , but I've just kind of learned that in the end it's not healthy."

Click here for more photos and the full article.