Friday, November 09, 2012

BPR Interview with Suede

Project Runway All Star designer, Suede, talks about his experience on the show.



A highlight:

BPR:  Have you watched all of the previous seasons?

S:  I have to say I did.

BPR:  So you recognized everyone?

S:  There was not a single face that I was not familiar with.

BPR:  Did you watch the episode last night?

S:  I caught it this morning.  I wasn't able to watch last night because we are still having issues from the storm.  

BPR:  Suede, was your home affected by the storm?

S:  I was actually in the city when it hit.  I was supposed to have some business meetings the next day.  Those were obviously postponed.  We lost power here in Chelsea - that was for a few days.  Then I finally escaped to my home in the mountains.   Thankfully there was no damage.  My kitties were a little bit cold, so we snuggled in front of the fireplace until the power returned.   My heart goes out to everyone who has been affected by the storm.

Click here for the full interview.

Click here to visit Suede's website.

Thank you Suede!