Friday, November 02, 2012

BPR Interview with Wendy Pepper


Project Runway All-Stars Season 2 designer, Wendy Pepper, talks about her experience on the show.

A highlight:


BPR:  When you watch Season 1, is there anything that you wish you had done differently?


WP:  Hold on Laura, I have to shine up my broom and polish the point on my hat....

BPR:  Okay, I will wait....


WP:  Maybe it's my age, I'm 48, but I see it as a blessing.  I love all of the crazy things that I have done in my life.  I don't cringe when I watch that season.  I kiss the ground. When I watch Season 1, I see my relationship with my daughter.  I am caught forever with my daughter.  That's what I see.  That's what I will always remember from the season.  



BPR:  How is Finley?

WP:  She is 13 and as tall as I am.


BPR:  I'm sure she is beautiful.


WP:  Yes, she is.  I have grown in eight years, and so has she.  She is so proud of me for going back into the ring.  This has been one of the more fun aspects of the All-Star experience.  I have been able to share it with her again.  



Click here for the full interview.

Click here to visit Wendy's website.

Thank you Wendy!