Friday, January 10, 2014

BPR Interview with Seth Aaron Henderson


Project Runway All Stars Season 3 Champion, Seth Aaron Henderson, talks about his experience on the show.

A highlight:

BPR: As a self-taught designer, what advice do you have to young designers? How did you learn to sew and to design so well? 


SA: Well, the design part has always been there. Not clothing per se, but in my house, growing up - my father drew for Disney. He was always drawing and building. My mom painted and did crafty projects. I have been into clothing since I was a toddler. Once I picked up a machine - it was just practice practice practice. That's the advice that I would give. 

BPR: Did Zanna give you any good advice? 

SA: She gave me lots of good advice. She knows me and she knows my work. I cast with her. Her advice is, "Be you." It's a hard role being a mentor and I think that through the season she just got better and better. 


BPR: Do you feel that Georgina has more power than the other judges? 

SA: No. Georgina? No. She is fantastic, but I don't think any one of them has more power than any other. 

Click here for the full interview.

Click here to see his QVC Collection.

Click here to visit Seth Aaron's website.

Thank you Seth Aaron!


From Seth Aaron's QVC Collection