Click Here to See the 
Season 14 Finale Collections
Shown at NYFW on September 11, 2015

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

To clarify...

First, the newspaper thing was supposed to be funny. Maybe I'm not so good at funny but I was just thinking about how out of control this has gotten and how in a way, it's actually good for Project Runway because more people will watch.

I do not believe that Bravo, or the judges knew that these were not original drawings. I believe it was "Viktor Rolf" at Television Without Pity who first exposed this. I want to be sure to give credit where credit is due - some are crediting LiveJournal or the Defamer but the original source is TWoP - and we LOVE TWoP.

I was following this in the "spoiler" thread there and once I saw the side-by-side comparisons I was dumbfounded. Even more impressive was the lightning speed at with this story spread throughout the internet and now even to the mainstream media.

Click here to continue.