Click Here to See the 
Season 14 Finale Collections
Shown at NYFW on September 11, 2015

Monday, July 17, 2006

More From EMc2

First, don't miss Nick's blog entry (and GREAT photos) about the Emc2 trunk show and sale.

Next here is a fun photo from Dianne of the yellow coat: Chloe, Grace and Diana are easy to spot, but can you find Tim? How about "autographed chest guy?" I think I see him too? Oh, you don't remember "ACG?" Check out Trish's Dish photos for a reminder. Oh now I see Trish too! And Nick! This is kind of like Where's Waldo.

Where's Waldo?

Last, this is a shot of Duckie and her friends from the John Jay High School Fashion Club after a visit to EMc2. Faithful readers know that I have a soft spot for students and kids and these kids are devoted to fashion. I sure wish there was a Fashion Club at my high school!