Click Here to See the 
Season 14 Finale Collections
Shown at NYFW on September 11, 2015

Sunday, October 01, 2006

From the Mailbox

Diana Eng's team wins the Yahoo Hack Day Top Prize! Thanks Viviane.

Now for something different! Two sisters have a podcast about project runway. Fun!

Macy's must love reality shows. Thanks Valerie.

We have a field report from the LA Event at Alpha Gear. This is Veteran Beeper JRT with his wife and Andrae and Nick. Don't they look great? JRT got there a little late but had a wonderful time. More reports are coming in!

This made my day:

Dear Laura,

My boyfriend and I were planning on dressing up as Jeffrey and
Angela for Halloween. I found a bubble skirt on sale, but it's
woefully plain. Could you give me quick instructions on how to
make some fleurchons to Angela-ize it?

Thanks so much,

Anyone else planning to dress as Project Runway personalities for Halloween? Surely we have some Tim Gunns!