Monday, October 23, 2006

BPR Interview With Amanda Fields

Amanda Fields distinguished herself as one of our favorite models during Season 3 of Project Runway. Her chatty nature and expressive reactions showed us that the models really do have something to say. Amanda took some time out to fill us in on the latest:

BPR: Hi Amanda, what have you been up to since we last saw you at Olympus Fashion Week?

AF: The Gen Art show that Nick Verreos hosted - I modeled in it too! There are photos up on getty images...There are a few on my myspace as well - www.myspace.com/modelgrl

I am with Photogenics here in LA - an amazing, top agency here. :) I have booked EIGHT fashion shows in Mercedes Benz LA Fashion Week at Smashbox Studios!! Gen Art (off site), Meghan Fabulous, Corey Lynn Calter, Morphine Generation, Joseph Domingo, Samora, Elsie Katz and Erica Davies (off site).

I have also shot an editorial for "Vegas Essential" Magazine - it should come out in November or December. Here is their link on myspace: www.myspace.com/vegasessential
.

BPR: Wow - where do you live?

AF: That is a good question! I am still renting my apt in ny, but LA has been so good to me that I think I will move out here for a while! Currently looking for an apartment in Hollywood!

Click here to continue reading our interview with Amanda as she talks about fabric shopping with Nick, her favorite outfit from Project Runway and whether or not her boyfriend got her the newest iPod yet.