Sunday, November 18, 2007

From Rich at Fourfour

11/15/2007
Dear Rich,
Please say that you will continue with your fabulous recaps of Project Runway during season four.
Love,
Laura K

11/15/2007
Hey Laura,
I don't think so. At least, not right now: ANTM is still on and I just can't do two shows at once lest my blog be entirely devoted to reality TV, and I'm not comfortable with that. I'm not closing the door entirely: if something comes up that speaks to me, I'll write about it, but I don't think anyone should be expecting full recaps. I'm going to do a little post explaining this because people have been asking. I'm definitely going to send them your way to fulfill their PR needs.

Thanks for the kind words, too. I've always always always appreciated your support.

Thanks for checking in.
Rich


Oh Rich, we are very disappointed. For those of you who don't know what we will be missing this year: