Saturday, March 22, 2008

Katy's Take - The Finale


She's back! Everyone 's been asking about where Katy's recaps have gone and if you haven't been following the sad saga on her website, well she thought she would go all X Games on us and sort of injured herself on the snowboard. Anyways, she checked in to let us know all is well and she's caught up on her recaps. Here's her take on the finale:

Final 5 Collections

Christian’s collection wasn’t my favorite, but I completely understood and supported the judges’ decision on the win. It’s obvious that Christian is a natural at design and I’m jealous at the level of his talent (especially being so young!). I thought his collection was a little repetitive and I would have loved to see some color, but designers tend to get in phases, so maybe this is his puffy-sleeved, black and neutral phase. I would be willing to bet that in a season or two, he is on a completely different track and will have a new obsession and I can’t wait to see what it is!

Click here to continue reading Katy's Take as she picks out her loves, likes and dislikes from all Final 5 collections.