Sunday, March 16, 2008

An Update From Amanda

Photo from Amanda Fields modeling for Farah Angsana

BPR's supermodel insider Amanda Fields checks in with her latest. In case we haven't said this enough, we love Amanda and consider her a part of our family:

Hi there!!

I know I know.. you were all DYING to hear from me. No? Ok. Well I missed all of you BPR's anyway!

LA Fashion Week this season was a little smaller in number of shows than usual.. so that means I was in less shows than usual. But it's ok because I stay busy all the time! This season I did Joseph Domingo, Jenny Han, Farah Angsana and SueWong. Right BEFORE fashion week I did the FIDM (Fashion Institute ofDesign and Merchandising) Debut Show! It was a huge 3 day event that showcased the work of the graduating students in FIDM´s AdvancedFashion Design and Theatre Costume Design programs. All of these designers are young raw talent and I know a few who will be auditioning for season 5 of Project Runway.. let's hope they will make it on there!

Click here to find out what else Amanda is up to, including more photos!