Saturday, November 08, 2008

Kit Pistol - Chocolate Fashion


All photos courtesy of Kit Pistol
Hi BPR!

Here are some pics from last night's Chocolate Show! I participated with my fave PR alums, Jack Mackenroth and Kevin Christiana so it was a blast. I was paired up with two artisan chocolatiers from Knipschildt Chocolatier, Torben Bang and owner Fritz Knipschildt. As it was super-hero themed, the costumes were outrageous! Our superhero was Dark Phoenix from the X-Men comics. Our outfit had dark chocolate covered wings, dark chocolate bon bon covered bra and panty, red chocolate wig, red chocolate panels, and dark chocolate phoenix emblems dusted in edible gold dust! What!?!?

And talk about a delicious building process!.... I built the costume at their restaurant in Connecticut, called Chocopology. which is a candy factory basically - they even play Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory on the wall! I spent two days there using chocolate fashionably while overdosing on caramel truffles covered in sea salt. Positively sinful!

Also, I should have a new blog and website up soon so I will keep you posted.
All the best!

Kit