Friday, December 26, 2008

Field Report from EMc2


BPR Field Reporter Trish O visited Emmett McCarthy's boutique last week and sends us this report - thanks Trish!

So last Thursday night I ventured into NYC for Emmett's holiday bash/sale. It's always a treat to visit with Emmett and his staff and to check out the fabulous merchandise.

He had some great new shoes on display as well as some new dresses (and some that were marked down so much that it was impossible to pass them by!) I picked up a cute dress and when I wear it on New Year's Eve, I'll send some pics :)

Emmett's been very busy (and obviously stressed over the economy and its effect on retail) but the store looks great and the event was a lot of fun! (He had one the week before, but the weather did not cooperate - which isn't uncommon for an EMc2 event. I still remember the first big event a few summers back and the monsoon I drove through to get there!)

Also, btw - today is Emmett's birthday! Happy Birthday friend :)