Friday, March 22, 2013

BPR Interview with Samantha Black


Project Runway season 11 designer, Samantha Black, talks about her experience on the show.

A highlight:

BPR: If you could go back, is there anything that you would change about your design? 

SB: Yes, I would not go the junior route. It was not what the challenge was asking for. In my mind I just wanted to stand out and do something different. If I could go back, I would try to give them exactly what they wanted. 

BPR: Did you agree with the judges on the winning design? 

SB: I thought it was really cute! 

BPR: Did your teammates help or hurt you in any way in this challenge? 

SB: Ummmm... I won't say that they hurt me, but I wish they were a little more honest. I think that I was determined and they didn't want to discourage me. When I saw how Stanley helped Patricia to refine her design and send her in a better direction I wish someone could have done that for me.

Click here for the full interview.

Click here to visit Samantha's website.

Thank you Samantha!