Click Here to See the 
Season 14 Finale Collections
Shown at NYFW on September 11, 2015

Friday, March 22, 2013

BPR Interview with Samantha Black

Project Runway season 11 designer, Samantha Black, talks about her experience on the show.

A highlight:

BPR: If you could go back, is there anything that you would change about your design? 

SB: Yes, I would not go the junior route. It was not what the challenge was asking for. In my mind I just wanted to stand out and do something different. If I could go back, I would try to give them exactly what they wanted. 

BPR: Did you agree with the judges on the winning design? 

SB: I thought it was really cute! 

BPR: Did your teammates help or hurt you in any way in this challenge? 

SB: Ummmm... I won't say that they hurt me, but I wish they were a little more honest. I think that I was determined and they didn't want to discourage me. When I saw how Stanley helped Patricia to refine her design and send her in a better direction I wish someone could have done that for me.

Click here for the full interview.

Click here to visit Samantha's website.

Thank you Samantha!