Friday, March 08, 2013

BPR Interview with Tu Nakchat


Project Runway Season 11 designer, Tu Nakchat talks about his experience on the show.

A highlight:

BPR: I feel like we hardly got to know you, what would like our readers to know about you? 

TN: I rarely mention anything about my life. I grew up in Virginia. I was pretty lonely as a kid. I couldn't talk very well, but I always loved art. So as soon as I started to focus on my art, I was happy. I went to art school and then to fashion school at Parsons and also in Paris. My parents spent a lot on my education and I feel that I am poised for success. A lot of people were probably surprised that I made it onto the show, because I don't speak very well, but in addition to talent you also need some luck and I feel very lucky to have been on Project Runway.

Click here for the full interview.

Click here to visit Tu's website.

Thank you Tu!