Monday, October 07, 2013

BPR Interview with Alexander Pope

Project Runway Season 12 designer, Alexander Pope, talks about his experience on this show.

A highlight:

BPR: Even though you were eliminated, you still got to show your collection at Fashion Week. Tell us about your inspiration and process. 

 AP: Well, I was very inspired by the glamping challenge so I wanted to elaborate on it. My collection was an extension of the challenge. 

 BPR: Your final look was a real showstopper. 



AP: Yes, that was my unconventional look. I used a chemical filtration net for it and dyed it and it was a lot of fun. 

 BPR: Which was your favorite look from the collection. 


 AP: The white chiffon printed branch dress.

Click here for the full interview.

Click here to see Alexander's Spring 2014 Collection.

Click here to visit his website.

Thank you Alexander!