Friday, October 18, 2013

BPR Interview with Dom Streater



Project Runway Season 12 Champion, Dom Streater, talks about her experience on the show.

A highlight:

BPR: What is the best part of the prize package? 

 DS: Definitely the trip to The Maldives. 

 BPR: Are you serious? 

 DS: I have not had a vacation in ten years. Of course money is great, but I am looking forward to just relaxing! I can not wait. 

 BPR: We have a reader question. Kenneth is wondering about the "D" pin that you wear. Is there a story behind it? 

 DS: There is a boutique in town called Verde and they sell collections from independent designers. I go in there just to look because I am always broke. Right before I left to film Project Runway, the first thing I saw when I walked in was the hot pink "D" and I thought I would be crazy not to get it.

Click here for the full interview.

Click here to see Dom's Finale Collection.

Click here for her website.

Thanks Dom!