Monday, October 21, 2013

BPR Interview with Alexandria von Bromssen



Season 12 finalist, Alexandria von Bromssen talks about her experience on the show.

A highlight:

BPR: Heidi, Nina and Kerry all said that they wanted to wear your clothes, but they did not choose you for the win. I was surprised by that. Were you? 

AvB: To be honest, I considered Justin my competition. When he was dismissed, I thought I had a chance. I still believe that my collection was superior. 

 If I am honest I will say that I am very disappointed. My collection was tight. It fit perfectly. It was innovative. Marketable. All of the models backstage wanted my looks. The producers wanted my looks. Tim told me that Heidi tried on my pieces. 

 BPR: Heidi tried on your looks? We didn't see that. 

AvB: Yes, Tim told me that she loved it.

Click here for the full interview.

Click here to see Alexandria's Finale Collection.

Alexandria's favorite look.