Friday, April 11, 2014

BPR Interview with NIck Verreos



"Under the Gunn," winning mentor, Nick Verreos, talks about his experience on the show.

A couple of highlights:

BPR: Let's talk about your prize package. Have you received the Lexus yet? 

NV: I did hear from Lexus and they told me that the car would be just a one-year lease. I thought about it but I have leased a car before and I know that driving around in Los Angeles I was likely to get a scratch or a ding on the car and would probably wind up owing them money at the end of the lease. So, I declined. 

also,

BPR: I have a reader question from Ken: What was Oscar wearing on his wrist at the finale?

NV: Oh! That was a hand-knit fabric cuff that Natalia made for Oscar. He honored her by wearing it on the finale runway. You probably noticed that every week he wore something himself to give a hint of his runway garment.

 BPR: Yes we did! 

Click here for the full interview.

Click here to visit Nick's website.

Thank you Nick!