Click Here to See the 
Season 14 Finale Collections
Shown at NYFW on September 11, 2015

Friday, April 11, 2014

BPR Interview with NIck Verreos

"Under the Gunn," winning mentor, Nick Verreos, talks about his experience on the show.

A couple of highlights:

BPR: Let's talk about your prize package. Have you received the Lexus yet? 

NV: I did hear from Lexus and they told me that the car would be just a one-year lease. I thought about it but I have leased a car before and I know that driving around in Los Angeles I was likely to get a scratch or a ding on the car and would probably wind up owing them money at the end of the lease. So, I declined. 


BPR: I have a reader question from Ken: What was Oscar wearing on his wrist at the finale?

NV: Oh! That was a hand-knit fabric cuff that Natalia made for Oscar. He honored her by wearing it on the finale runway. You probably noticed that every week he wore something himself to give a hint of his runway garment.

 BPR: Yes we did! 

Click here for the full interview.

Click here to visit Nick's website.

Thank you Nick!