Tuesday, October 14, 2014

BPR Interview with Emily Payne

Project Runway Season 13 designer, Emily Payne, talks about her experience on the show.

A highlight:

BPR: Although you were eliminated, you still showed a collection at Fashion Week. Please tell us about your inspiration and process. 

EP: I took the look from the makeover challenge as inspiration. I work at Britex so it was easy for me to find some awesome fabric. The judges seemed to really respond to that one. It was really me.  I took the look and tried to make more wearable designs. 

BPR: Which was your favorite look? 

EP: The first one. 



Click here for the full interview.

Click here to see Emily's Finale Collection.

Click here to shop at Emily's etsy shop, Leathertongue.

Click here to shop at DevonRose.

Thank you Emily!