Saturday, July 08, 2006

A Note From Daniel Franco

Hi Laura,

Long time no speak... I hope you are fine and well : ) I'm sure your readers grooved on the LA times article by Booth Moore. Here's a snapshot I took of the dress described in the times. I believe this dress will make the printed version of the Times as Booth had her staff photographer shoot my looks for quite a while.
She is an amazing woman. As for what's on my mind?
I am forever learning and growing from my experiences and I hope to continue to inspire and entertain you with my designs and career.

If you have not read my blogs lately please c'mon and vibe on them...
www.myspace.com/finedetail

I'll be watching the Nu season as well and rooting for my faves too like all of you.
Thank you for your continued kindness and support.

With love and respect,

Daniel Franco