Sunday, April 29, 2007

Deb Reports From the LA Times Festival of Books


The weather was incredibly cooperative as my mom and I headed to Westwood to see Tim and Kate at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books. The traffic? Not so much.

We arrived about ten minutes into Tim and Kate's presentation, after dealing with the congestion on the 405 freeway, and then having to hoof our way across pretty much the entire campus of UCLA. Much of what the two discussed today followed the same lines as that of previous panel/Q&A sessions on the book tour, but I'll post some random items below that I noted. My apologies to Kate and Tim if I have any of the details a bit mixed up, out of order, or just plain "off" in any way; unfortunately my notes turned out to be a tad on the cryptic side!

Click here to continue.