Monday, April 30, 2007

From The Mailbox



Our Washington DC Field Reporter, Laura L was able to attend the Michael Kors event at Marymount University. She sends this cute photo and brief prelude with the promise of "details to follow...."

Well, I had a FABULOUS Friday afternoon at the Michael Kors event at Marymount University! The staff at Marymount were terrific and treated the "press corps" like royalty (at one point yours truly was seated between the Today Show staff and a reporter from Women's Wear Daily - go figure)! Unfortunately I am having MAJOR internet issues at home (seems like the dark ages without my wifi!) -so I am unable to finish my post for BPR this weekend. I will try to send you something soon. In the meantime I thought you might enjoy the attached photo. This pic is particularly special because the dress I am wearing belongs to my 85 year old mom who purchased in a trendy little boutique in the Netherlands in 1968! She will be thrilled to see it next to Michael Kors!!!!

Anyway, hope all is well and I will send my post as soon as humanly and technologically possible!


Isn't that a cute photo? Thanks Laura L - we are looking forward to "the rest of the story."

Let's take another look at Chloe's designs for QVC!

Liz Claiborne, Inc. has established a Tim Gunn Scholarship!

Here is an interview with Tim Gunn in the Connecticut Post. Thanks Deb.

More from Tim's book here.

Nick Verreos recently served as a judge for "Resident Runway" at UCLA.

Cleveland Fashion Week is right around the corner! Please let us know if you plan to attend.